Sunday, February 8, 2009

Chapter 2: Escape

We pulled in to a parking lot in front of the bank. We (Elizabeth and I) went in first and started acting liked we loved each other. But, I whispered in her ear “When he sneaks the gun up I'm going to grab it and you’re going to run. If I get out alive meet me at that White Castle across the street two blocks left. Okay?” She nodded.

Soon we were at the front. Our “renter was creeping up and we were (FAKE) leaning on the desk and kissing.

(I COULDN’T BELIEVE THIS PLACE! THERE WAS NO PULLET PROOF GLASS!)

When he pulled up a gun I grabbed it, twisted his arm, landed a punch on his stomach and kneed his groin. HE doubled over in pain. Finally, I shot him in the shin saying, “Take that you bastered. And tell “Dick” the next chance I get he wont be as lucky…” The people in the bank weren’t sure whether they should cheer or run. I ran, but I knew back up was coming. Three men in black clothing were coming but I shot number one with my gun right to his knee, the second I aimed at his chest but missed and hit his head. The third I ran him, and landed a roundhouse kick on his groin. Then I shot his foot at point blank.

Then I ran to White Castle were the princess awaits… get it?

Keep Readin'!
Cellis

3 comments:

Dibsy said...

I like it, although a bit rushed, is still really good. There was little character development-it just jumped right into the plot. Slow it down a bit, but otherwise this is REALLY good. :)

Cellis said...

i know its going fast-paced.... i am thinking i want to get out of that gloomy nightmare back in the wareouse. on the run ill put some more charecters in, and maybe a few guest people staying in then dying after a few chapters

Dibsy said...

oh well i guess that's okay then... ;P